Please follow these steps:
1. Select Preferences... from the Edit pull-down menu.
2. Open the Mail & Newsgroups section, and click on Mail Servers.
- For Outgoing Mail Server: enter mail.yourdomain.com
- Click on Add... to add a new POP Server.
3. Configure Pop Server
- For Server Name: enter mail.yourdomain.com.
- For Server Type: select POP3 Server.
- For User Name: enter your user name (or mail box name) your user firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Click on the Identity in left column.
- For Your Name: enter your name.
- For Email Address: enter the email address for the POP mailbox.
- For Reply-to Address: enter address that you would like to be your return address.
All the other settings are optional. Choosing Messenger Mailbox from the Communicator pull-down menu will open the part of Netscape that allows you to read and send mail.